Re: New boat purchase

Postby Skier1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

d1 wrote:
schills wrote:
d1 wrote:The biggest complaint we get with the secondhand CX22's is you cant get them :)

Probably hasn't been enough sold to get 'em out in the S/H market yet...... :P

or more like happy customers :D :D :D :D

How many have actually been sold ? There was one for sale not that long ago with about 20 hrs on it !!
Skier1
Blind 180

Postby d1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 pm

I will check out how many are out there.
There have been 2 or 3 other than our demo boats come up for sale in the whole time they have been in production. 1 they moved into a Wakestar and another were starting a family.
Pretty good stats imo
d1
Whirly
Sleekline Owner

Postby marshy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi all. Thanks for the help and advice. I ended up buying a camero vision 21 with all the extras i wanted and some. It was very well priced and i got it at nowhere near my 65k budget. My wife loves it so half the battle is won. I think shiuld be a great first boat. Thanks to Peter at Perfomance Marine fOr a great deal and service.
marshy
Wake to Wake
Nautique Owner

Postby sleeklineboats » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 am

marshy wrote:Hi All,

New to this site. I am about to purchase a crossover boat, bow rider. My budget is $65K! I am prefering new boat as have little time to maintain and repair(beside servicing which is easy).

I have looked at Camero Vision 21i mid mount optioned up boat is about 58k. Spy XS21 optioned up is 65K. Also Spyder craft SR22 which is around 55k. Sleekline CX22 is also around 60K optioned up a lttle as well.

I really like the Spy boat and it gets great reviews and looks great, but all are nice boats. Will be using as novice wakeboarders and kneeboarding. Will get skiing use but very little.

Any help and thoughts on other boats would be great!!

Also how much better are the deals at the boatshow?

Craig

You say the CX22 optioned up is around $60k, that price seems way to high, just wondering where you got this price and with what options, as it would mean the boat had around $15k in options added to it.
Also to be fair the Camero Vision is not an equivelent boat to our CX22 as our boat has a rear boot locker, it should be compared to the CX22LE which starts at under $40k or with an efi PCM, tower, stereo, bimini and cover sells for aroud $46k
sleeklineboats
Back Roll

Postby sam_rennie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 am

buy our 09 Nautique for similar price, way better!
www.amongstthesticks.com
sam_rennie
Back Roll
Nautique Owner

Postby waysouth » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:09 pm

sam_rennie wrote:buy our 09 Nautique for similar price, way better!

If its so good why sell it!
waysouth
Blind 3

Postby sam_rennie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

keep them nice and fresh, so upgrade
www.amongstthesticks.com
sam_rennie
Back Roll
Nautique Owner

Postby Mitch.bremner » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 am

marshy wrote:Hi all. Thanks for the help and advice. I ended up buying a camero vision 21 with all the extras i wanted and some. It was very well priced and i got it at nowhere near my 65k budget. My wife loves it so half the battle is won. I think shiuld be a great first boat. Thanks to Peter at Perfomance Marine fOr a great deal and service.

Hi mate, I’m looking at buying a Camero vision 21i bowrider. Do you wake surf behind it and if so is it any good or is it not even worth trying?
I love skiing but also like the wake surfing so trying to find a decent crossover boat that won’t blow the budget.
Mitch.bremner
Surface 180

Previous

• Advertisement