My clinker

Postby Alastair » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Hey guys/girls,

Not too sure on the year of the hull, but its an old (late 70's early 80's) Lewis clinker i think.

These old clinkers are the perfect beginner boat, with a big enough wake to W2W and do some arials on, (bigger arials once you start playing with double ups) if you can pick up one of these i wouldn't hesitate on suggesting you take it and run. The best thing i have found about taking my nephew and even my older brother behind this is the wake isn't intimidating, which i personally think holds people back (going straight onto a big wakesetter/nautique wake).

Just thought i would share a few pics for the guys/girls looking to get into the sport and not sure what is out there in the sub 10K mark that is going to give you more than a barefoot wash.

the only ballast in it in these pics is a driver (95kg), observer (40kg ringing wet) and my brother in the back (about 85kg) with me on the board back (98kg) pulling on the tower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alastair
Tantrum

• Advertisement