Desperate - ZD Cobra trailer

Postby Michael.briggs » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi guys - new the the forum! Looks like I'll be spending some time on here!

Any who, our boat's (ZD cobra) trailer is completely stuffed with rust and we want to keep our boat because we just love it and it's come down through family. We are desperate to find a suitable trailer as it is obvisoikg quite a custom trailer required. Going to cost us $8-10k to get a new one! I'm guessing there is probably one laying about in someone's yard because their boat is cactus. Hoping on that 1% chance that someone might know or could send me in the direction we need to!!! If anyone has any advice or info for me please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks guys!
Michael.briggs
Surface 180

Re: Desperate - ZD Cobra trailer

Postby 82Juddcraft » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Michael.briggs wrote:Hi guys - new the the forum! Looks like I'll be spending some time on here!

Any who, our boat's (ZD cobra) trailer is completely stuffed with rust and we want to keep our boat because we just love it and it's come down through family. We are desperate to find a suitable trailer as it is obvisoikg quite a custom trailer required. Going to cost us $8-10k to get a new one! I'm guessing there is probably one laying about in someone's yard because their boat is cactus. Hoping on that 1% chance that someone might know or could send me in the direction we need to!!! If anyone has any advice or info for me please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks guys!

Welcome!
Where's it rusted?
A boat we had ages ago had a rotten trailer and all we done was lift the boat onto car tires, cut everything out except the A frame at the front and the axle, want welded it all back up.
What size boat?
Bunkers or rollers?
Tandem or single axle?
82Juddcraft
Front Flip