Postby gobigkneeboarder » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm

JOBEboarder099 wrote:dont see any videos of you. did i mention my skills once? dont think i did. its a known fact kneeboarding is gay, and the guy in that video is an absolute doucher, "if i win im going to talk some junk" <-- sick

Time to get back on subject. If you dont like kneeboarding thats your opinion. some other people like the sport and this is a chance for them to learn a few tricks
RIDE LOW FLY HIGH!
gobigkneeboarder

Postby burntdave » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm

JOBEboarder099 wrote:
dont see any videos of you. did i mention my skills once? dont think i did. its a known fact kneeboarding is gay, and the guy in that video is an absolute doucher, "if i win im going to talk some junk" <-- sick
WHAT S##T, AND I SUPOSE HAVING SEX WITH ANGELINA JOLLIE IS GAY TO YOU ALSO, HEY MATE!!
burntdave
Surface 180

Postby JOBEboarder099 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm

good from you burntdave. what you said makes alot of sense.
are u saying you have named ur kneeboard Angelina Jolie and have your way with it, and you are angry about it?
thats all that i can think of that would tie in angelina jolie and what i have said.
so once again, good from you

BACK ON TOPIC***
member 5758
JOBEboarder099
Pete Rose

Postby SiK1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:41 pm

over the past 10 days we have been camping by a dam here in QLD, and i have only just started getting in to kneeboarding. I knew how to knee board but just carving in stuff like that. this year i did my first surface 360 and was so happy. and did like a few 1 wake jumps. was really excited.
Just have fun... and do it with a smile...
SiK1
KGB

Postby gobigkneeboarder » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Thats how it all started for me as well riding with mates and spraying each other to jumping the wake and then on to wake to wake 3's ,backrolls and so on. Great to see your loving the sport and progressing through some trick keep up the good work
RIDE LOW FLY HIGH!
gobigkneeboarder

Postby jcooper » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey Marc,
bad luck with the water conditions on your doonstock demo but thanks again for doing your best.

You back next year fella?
Boat Collection 1993 to 2015: Flightcraft Banshee, Hallet Skimaster(x2), Stejcraft Skier(x2), Stejcraft Silhoette, Gilflite Shortline 190, Ramsay Impala, Malibu Response(x2) - Response LX - Response LXi, Sleekline CX22, Mastercraft Prostar 190 & 205
jcooper
Pete Rose
Mastercraft Owner

Postby gobigkneeboarder » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:58 am

No worries dave was very poor water but tried to do my best considering.
I should be there next year but will confirm every thing closer to the date.

Great work on the event! If it keeps getting bigger every year as it has so far soon you will have to book accommodation a year in advance
RIDE LOW FLY HIGH!
gobigkneeboarder

Postby jcooper » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm

gobigkneeboarder wrote:No worries dave was very poor water but tried to do my best considering.
I should be there next year but will confirm every thing closer to the date.

Great work on the event! If it keeps getting bigger every year as it has so far soon you will have to book accommodation a year in advance

Already are! :D
Boat Collection 1993 to 2015: Flightcraft Banshee, Hallet Skimaster(x2), Stejcraft Skier(x2), Stejcraft Silhoette, Gilflite Shortline 190, Ramsay Impala, Malibu Response(x2) - Response LX - Response LXi, Sleekline CX22, Mastercraft Prostar 190 & 205
jcooper
Pete Rose
Mastercraft Owner

Postby SiK1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm

hey

i am having trouble when cutting into the wake from the outside. I seem to be able to cut out but when cutting back toward the wake i seem to be sliding out which im losing speed n control.

Please help?
Manda
SiK1
KGB

Postby gobigkneeboarder » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm

The best way to fix this straight away is to cut out really hard when you reach out as far as you can flaten off your edge and count to 3 in your head then turn and cut hard.
But your biggest problem is edge control maybe look at a new board like a jobe tempest they have molded in fins to help with your turns out wide then when you get good you could move back up to a high end board.
Skinny boards are very slippery and fast while wide boards are slower and jump higher plus easier to control.
To fix your edging problem start inside the wake and cut from wake lip to wake lip really hard and gradually work your way out further and further till your at your full cut.
Another go way to practice is get your mates out there with you and try spray them in the face. its how I got better and its lots of fun

Hope this helps
Marc
RIDE LOW FLY HIGH!
gobigkneeboarder

Postby SiK1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

Hey Marc. Thanks. I was on high end board. HO element. Well better then the other ones. I can carve from lip to lip just seems to be when I'm cuttin in on my left side. I don't seem to be generating any speed. Only when I get about a foot from the wake. Are u suppose to have arms/elbows straight or bent??
SiK1
KGB

Postby gobigkneeboarder » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm

your arms will be slightly bent and you should be pulling the rope to your hip.

all i can say is keep practicing it will come to you one day and you will be wondering why it took you so long to learn.

Thats about all I can say without seeing you ride or any videos of your riding.
if im ever heading up you way ill let you know and we can go out for a ride.

if you want you can email me at kneeboardvic@hotmail.com some videos or just keep asking me any questions you have on here

take a look at www.kneeboardworld.com some cool videos and trick tips on there that might help you out
RIDE LOW FLY HIGH!
gobigkneeboarder

Postby SiK1 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 pm

thanks heaps. Nah dont have a vid... next time i go ill try and get one.

its just nice after a long day boarding to go for a kneeboard and just skim around. its great fun! thinking about getting my onw, just not sure which one yet?
SiK1
KGB

Previous

• Advertisement