Rail Jam enquiry to hire the setup

Postby sjarvie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Hey all

I'm based in Melbourne Vic and run the wakeboard club at a University. We are trying to spread the word of wakeboarding at uni and get some more students into the sport. We have an idea and the uni is very keen to see it happen and that is a rail jam of sorts or even just a winch set up with a pool for people to try the sport.

I have found these links online and think it would be perfect
ASU campus rail jam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjui6Yipo-k
dejavu rail jam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TJCbHjKZP0

The only issue is I cant seem to find more information on companies that hire out the pools, run the events or where to buy them, everything seems to have stopped around 2012 and nothing since... so I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has any contacts that have the equipment or know of companies that have them so we can get this event organised :)

looking forward to hearing from you guys thanks

Shaun
sjarvie
Surface 180

Re: Rail Jam enquiry to hire the setup

Postby will » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 am

At one stage or another they were for sale and then I haven't heard what happened after that. This may be a chance for you to build your own! :D
Enjoy the ride. Any time on the water is good time!
will

Postby sjarvie » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:22 am

Yeh I reached out to oneby1 who had one from sale a few years back, but they said they havent had it for years and dont know where it is now.. strange how they all have vanished!! If anyone else has some leads let me know!
sjarvie
Surface 180

Postby jakeyhamer » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Hey shaun, urban rider were building them, which im pretty sure was daniel waktins or someone linked with prowake. So try giving them a message, they might have one or know where one is. We have a winch to use if you need it.
jakeyhamer
Raley

• Advertisement