Matrix Super Sport Wake

Postby Flanker978 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:39 am

Hey Guys,
Just getting back into action as the kid grow up and looking for a good all round boat.
Have been chatting to a few of the local builders and so far am most impressed with Matrix.

I’m really looking for an all round boat. The crew we ski with are all beginners on the wake board but also enjoy running the slalom course and also the occasional barefoot.

So just wondering if anyone can share their experiences with the smaller Matrix boats. I’ve read about their wake boats, sound good, but not really what we are after.

The other boat that’s I was interested in I saw the Lewis Moomba. Seems good value for money and the guys there have been very helpful. Just worried about the timber stringers they still use.

I guess the other option for that sort of money is a used Response or 21i, so thought there would be great too.

Cheers
Flanker978
Surface 180

Re: Matrix Super Sport Wake

Postby feral » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm

I'm a big fan of the matrix boats

- sorrento's were great dual purpose boats

- the supersport is a great looking (smaller) boat and i see several of them in out area with a great ski wake and fun wakeboarding wake

- the newer mx2 is the bomb - i slalomed behind our neighbours in december and it was one of the best wakes i have ridden

-
"Snappers Paradise" - Swan Reach, SA
Matrix Expression MVS "Hakuna Matata 2"

www.facebook.com/SnappersWakeCrew?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

[i]sometimes you race as hard as you can but just can't get away from the Snapperheads[/i]
feral
Toe 720

Re: Matrix Super Sport Wake

Postby Hoaree » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 pm

We are looking for a similar sort of thing and chasing feedback on
- bow riders v closed bow ski boats
- XFI’s / Camero’s/ anything else worth (and not worth looking at)

We ski more than anything,but as the kids grow, assuming they will want to move towards wakeboardung/surfing.
Catch is we don’t want anything huge (tow weight of about 1700kg) and budget of about $50k.
Not asking much I know.

Any advice or ideas what be amazing.
Thanks in advance
Hoaree
Surface 180

• Advertisement